Rock Crushing Crew Member
QR Code Link to This Post
Wingra Stone Company, a local family owned construction company, is looking to hire a Rock Crushing Crew Member.
Compensation and Benefits:
•Hourly wage, Health, Dental, and Vision plan. Paid time off.
● Seasonal, generally 6:30am- 4:30 pm. Additional hours may be necessary and determined by daily demand.
● M-F, plus Saturday work often needed during construction season. (April-November). Some night work may occur.
● Perform all aspects of the operation of a portable crushing/washing plant.
● Ensure the safety of employees on the crew.
● Regulatory compliance, ensuring that pit and quarry operations comply with MSHA, OSHA, State and Local regulations, codes, and ordinances.
● Quality control of the production at all times.
● Operation of crushing plant.
● Perform greasing and lubrication of conveyers, feeders, etc.
● Operate skid loader and hand shovel to clean up excess material around plant.
● Assist with repair and maintenance of machinery.
● Operate loader as necessary.
Skills and Experience Required:
● Several years' experience in pit and quarry crushing/washing operations, comparable to the above job responsibilities.
● Strong communication skills.
● Strong work ethic including the willingness and ability to work overtime and Saturdays as needed.
● A good driving record and CDL is required.
● High school diploma.
● Experience in the field can be acceptable in lieu of above.
Apply online at: https://www.wingrastone.com