compensation: Negotiable and Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
NCS is looking for dedicated, responsible, self-motivated individuals looking for a new career opportunity, to join our growing team of Low Voltage Cabling professionals.
Pay will be based on past job experience and qualifications.
This position will start out as a Part-Time position, but can quickly become a Full-Time position for the right candidate. NCS will train the right individual. This is a demanding position, and the 'right individual' needs to be motivated and dedicated to learning new skills. The position can be physically demanding (You will not be sitting).
The right individual also has the opportunity to advance to Level 1 Technician after a proven record of being able to work with a team, and independently, excellent interpersonal skills, and dedication to the evolving technology industry and NCS' high-quality standards.
The work schedule varies based on customer demand. NCS can be flexible with our Part-Time employees' schedules as well.
NCS offers a benefit package to Full-Time employees that include health, retirement, and Paid Time Off including vacation and holidays. This becomes available after completing a 3-month probationary period.
NCS will train the individual in the following areas:
- Installing and Terminating Low Voltage Cabling including Cat5e, Cat6, Fiber, Coax in a variety of systems including Voice, Data, and DAS Systems in Industrial and Commercial facilities - primarily new construction sites.
- Installation of cabling management including racks, patch panels, wire management, cable support systems. Terminate 110 Patch Panels and 66 Blocks
- Installation of DAS Cabling Infrastructure in new construction projects.
Depending on the Experience of the Technicians, Job Duties may also include:
- Scissor Lift operation, conduit installation; Circuit Extensions; Customer interface; Materials Inventory.
- Proper care and use of Company tools & vehicle
Job Qualifications include:
- Motivation to learn new skills.
- An interest in low-voltage network cabling infrastructure.
- Reliable transportation to drive to office/jobsite.
- Physical Ability to install cabling in commercial facilities, ability to lift cable spools and other materials/equipment, climb up/down ladders, manual dexterity to terminate cable to proper color code, and use power tools. This job position is physically demanding.
- Standard Industry Tools provided by Technician.
o Wire Stripper and/or Snips
o Punch Down with 110/blade
o Crimp Tool
o Hand Tools including pliers & screwdrivers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers