I'm selling a computer I built a few years ago and is no longer needed. Here are the specs, showing the item and the original cost:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Antec Sonata III 500 case with power supply ($110)
◦ 0.8mm cold rolled steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with 500W power supply
• Antec Cooling ($34)
◦ Freezer 64 Pro
• LG DVD R/W drive (2 of them) ($20 each)
• Gigabyte Socket AM3/AMD motherboard (1GB) ($135)
◦ 890GX/SATA3 & USB 3.0 / A&V&GbE/ATX motherboard GA890GPA-UD3H
• CPU (processor) ($166)
◦ Phenom II X4 965 Black AM3 3.4 Ghz 512kb 45NM 125W 4000Mhz HDZ965FBGMBOX
• RAM - 8GB total
◦ Four 2GB sticks
◦ Corsair TW3x4G1333C9 XMS3 4GB 2x2 GB PC show contact info
Mhz Dual Channel 240-pin DDR3 Desktop Memory
For my security, there is no hard drive included with this system.
The case alone is selling for $62.71 on NewEgg right now - and that's without the power supply.
I last tested this about a year ago and there was nothing wrong with it. I simply bought newer pieces to build another computer in 2017, which I'm using right now.
If you have any questions about this item, let me know and I'll try to answer them for you.
Make a reasonable offer!
post id: 6840343072
email to friend