Come to work for "La Familia". Our portfolio of brands Palermo's, Screamin Sicilian, Urban Pie, King Cheese and others are sold throughout Wisconsin at your local grocery stores. Route Sales Representatives have a responsibility to build maximize sales in their assigned geographic areas. Route compensation averages over $50k+ a year. Palermo's also offers very competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and life insurance. The position reports directly to a District Sales Manager.
Primary Objectives of the Position:
• Build effective partnerships with the individual(s) who have responsibility for the frozen pizza category sales.
• Use an entrepreneurial approach to growing the business. Growing existing business by building relationship and rapport with your customers.
• Work daily to ensure accounts have appropriate inventory levels:
o Unload, stock, rotate, and pull product. Making sure shelves are full on every visit.
o Maintain workable back stock.
• Maintain an efficient routing schedule with flexibility based upon customer needs.
• Proactively identify and address any issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Outside sales or grocery experience.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Clear driving record, CDL preferred.
• Problem solving and decision-making skills.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
• The Route Sales Representative is frequently exposed to outdoor conditions and all conditions in the Warehouse/dock area.
• Requires continuous lifting of 15-20-pound pizza cases on a daily basis.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers