compensation: $20 per hour with high bonus structure employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Impact MHC Management, is a full-service, multi-family real estate firm that delivers highly specialized Property Management Services, and focuses primarily on Manufactured Housing.
Impact MHC Management is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, or physical or mental disability. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the positon is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law).
This position works hand in hand with the property manager but coordinates all of the sales activities. This leader is accountable for property sales and profitability goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• 3+ years of Sales Experience.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Directs the selling activities within the community, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions. Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with community objectives.
• Meet, greet and qualify prospects as they visit the community.
• Ask questions to determine buyer's wants and needs.
• Discuss purchase procedures with prospective buyer.
• Responsible for the completion of required forms and delivery of executed signed documents to assigned departments.
• Follow up with prospects.
• Schedule and show available homes.
• Attend any mandatory sales calls/meetings.
• Focus on Resident Retention
• Build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families.
• Maintain regular contact with leads and referrals.
• Meet sales goals established and communication by Sales Department and Senior Management.
• Oversight on inspecting and purchasing of homes to add into community inventory
This position does not require staff supervision.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
• High Commission Position
• Willing and able to work extended hours when necessary, including weekends and holidays.
• Overtime hours may be required.
Travel is highly required for the position.
Required Education and Experience:
• A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in sales, experience in mobile home sales or auto sales preferred.
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain positive professional relationships with management and on-site associates.
• Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
• Strong creative outlook
• High school diploma or equivalent required; two or four-year degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in Property Management Leasing or Sales preferred.
• Experienced in data entry, account reconciliation, general office duties (email, fax, multi-line phones, computer skills) and Microsoft Office products.
Subject to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers