favorite this postEmployed professional male wants private room & bath - (Madison, Waukesha, Milwaukee)hide this posting
dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking to rent a room in the Madison, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wisconsin, area on Tuesday and Wednesday nights with the possibility of staying more often depending on my work schedule.
I own my own home about two hours west of the state of Chicago, but recently started a new job that requires me to travel between Janesville and Eau Claire between Tuesday and Thursday. While it would probably be easiest to stay out of hotels during these days, it would be nice to have somewhere to call home away from home while I’m out traveling during the week.
I am in no rush to relocate, but would prefer to be somewhere before the end of October.
• I’m 33 years old and I’ve owned my own home since I was 21. I spent 10 years in law enforcement; a little of two years on patrol, five years in investigations, a little over two years as a Patrol Sergeant. I resigned from the police department to take up a management company with my father-in-law’s trucking company. I was an Operations Manager for his company for a little over two years, but his daughter and I are in the midst of a divorce that will be finalized June 24. As a result of our relationship ending, I lost my job.
• I have recently taken a Sales Representative job with the 3rd largest construction equipment sales rep group in the country. Before I throw a dart at a Wisconsin map, sell my home, uproot and move up that direction, I would like to get a feel for the area.
• I have no children, pets, criminal record, or “baggage,” to bring with me. I expect to pay rent or be of assistance around your home or property to offset what my rent would be once I am off work for my “day job.” I have remodeled two homes now and versed on framing, plumbing, drywall, flooring, residential electricity from the panel, welding, painting, trim and wood-work, and general contracting. I consider myself a reasonable person and would ask the same of you in terms of what you would expect in exchange for my residency.
• I don’t smoke and would prefer not to be around it. I drink socially but am not the party type. If I’m not working, you will either find me on my bicycle, at the gym, on my boat, riding my Harley, playing music (sax, piano, or drums), or working around my house.
What I am looking for:
• Wifi or Internet access, free parking, and a bedroom with a private bathroom.
• Ideally, I would love to be back on the water (i.e. lake or river) again or away from the city.
• I ride a minimum of 75 miles a week on my bicycle, so a location near either a bike trail (on or off road) or roads less-traveled or at least “bike-friendly,” would be great!
• Somewhere relatively clean. A bed and a dresser are all I really need in terms of furniture, and I have no issue purchasing these items and bringing them with me.
If you think I wouldn’t be too much of an inconvenience and the information detailed above didn’t scare you away, my number is 815-441-508zero. Thanks
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers