Graduate student couple looking for rent end of May or beginning of June of 2020. I own a large mutt who is over 10 years old so we will require a dog friendly place.
A little bit about us:
We are both graduate students so most of the time we are either working or just relaxing at home while cooking. Both of us like to keep the house clean so that’s never been an issue with any of our past places. Both of us do not smoke.
My dog is house trained and never caused any problems. She is on the older side (10 years old) so she just sleeps all day. She’s also great with cats!
We are looking for the following:
- 2+ bedroom house or apartment with a nice kitchen.
- We prefer having a washer and dryer in the unit, but if not at least an on-site laundry facility.
- The location needs to be close to the bus line which goes to UW as we will need this to get to work.
- One parking spot at least on the street
- Rent around $1,000-$1,300 (willing to pay more if most of the utilities comes with rent)
- We don’t mind taking over a sublease as long as we can renew the lease.
- looking to move around end of May - early June
Please contact me if you would like to rent a place out to us! We are planning to make our final decision beginning of March.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers