cats are OK - purrr apartment w/d in unit no smoking off-street parking private bath private room wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a housemate to share this beautiful place! For room plan visit this link: http://reservemadison.com/floorplans/three-bedrooms/
My current roommate is moving out in late June, so that is the earliest you can move in.
Reasons to choose this place:
- Convenient locations: There are three bus lines right outside the front door, get to anywhere in Madison without a car!
- Underground parking: I don't have a car, so you can take the free spot that comes with the unit!
- Master bedroom: I'm settled in the side bedroom already, and am too lazy to move, so you get the master bedroom! complete with walk in closet and private bathroom.
- Pet friendly
- Package locker: no need to worry about stolen amazon packages!
More about me:
- I work at Epic ( one of the bus lines here goes straight to Epic)
- slightly on the messy side, but I contain the mess mostly to my room
- I love to cook, I cook every day as a way to de-stress. I'll cook for you by default
- I love table top games and RPGs, I'm also running a D&D game
- I'm not a drinker, so feel safe in that I will never steal your beer in the fridge
- The current housemate owns all the furniture in the living room, so he will be taking those when he moves out. On the bright side, this give you the chance to pitch in and help me furnish the living room!
- The master bedroom will also be unfurnished, bring/buy your own furniture
Send me a message if you are interested! i'd love to hear from you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers