house laundry on site no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Light-filled, peaceful home to share with one woman, owner. The renter must be female. Looking for someone who is respectful, responsible, communicates well, mostly quiet, cleans up after herself, and wants a comfortable, drama-free home. You would have the largest bedroom in a 3 bedroom house. Third bedroom is my office. Near UW campus. Desirable, safe, quiet residential area with great neighbors. House is one story and 1,200 square feet. Renter's bedroom is 9 ft. x 13 ft. Share one bathroom.
AVAILABLE: Now. If the ad's still posted, it's still available.
LEASE: Month to month or the option to sign a longer lease. Negotiable.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: One month's rent.
MAY REQUEST: Picture ID/driver's license, references, background check, etc.
EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN RENT (YOU FURNISH YOUR BEDROOM):
- Parking: off-street or on-street.
- Internet, Wi-Fi.
- Utilities: heat, central air conditioning, electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage/recycling collection.
- Washer/dryer in basement.
- Kitchen: equipped - use my stuff or yours, reverse osmosis drinking water filter system, microwave, dishwasher.
- Dining and living room is furnished. May have space for a few of your things.
- Big back yard.
- UW-Madison: 2 miles.
- UW Hospital and Clinics/UW Children's Hospital/VA Hospital: 2 miles.
- Beltline highway (Hwys 12/18): 5 minutes.
- 3 blocks to major bike/walk path to UW campus/downtown and to southwest (Verona, Epic).
- 1/2 block to 2 major bus lines: routes #3, # 6 and others.
- West bus transfer point.
- 2 blocks to Sequoya public library, EVP Coffee, Anytime Fitness.
- Women in their 20's to 50's have rented here.
- Due to allergies: use mildly scented or scent-free body care and household products. Avoid strongly scented perfumes, oils, hair products, make-up or detergents. No smokers. I'm an animal lover but no cats or dogs. Sometimes friends' dogs visit.
- I'm mostly vegetarian, some poultry/fish, no red meat. Ok if you occasionally cook and eat red meat.
- Share light cleaning.
- Occasional wine/beer though doesn't need to be in the home. No other drugs.
*** Put "near west room" in the subject line of your response. And tell me a little about yourself and your situation. ***
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers