available afternoons available mornings available weekdays education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
I currently work part-time from home doing bookkeeping for a software business and am looking to assist additional small businesses with their light bookkeeping. I have been working for my current business since November of 2011. I have an accounting certificate from MPTC in addition to an associates degree in law.
Skilled and meticulous Financial Professional with a strong record of accuracy and client service delivered with a high regard for professionalism and confidentiality. Organized, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities on multiple projects while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Works well independently and with remote and internal teams. Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Accounts Payable/Receivable
● Excellent Project/Time Management Skills
● Knowledge of Statutes and Ordinances
● Mathematical/Calculations Mindset
● Payroll Knowledge and Training
● Problem Solving/Negotiation
● Strong Attention to Detail
● Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST – November 2011 to present
● Manage all accounts payable and receivable activities including payment and generation of invoices, receipt and
processing of payments, collections and resolving customer account inquiries.
* Designed and implemented policies that resulted in average receivable age going from 70 days to 20.
● Perform monthly reconciliation of business bank and credit card accounts and other accounts payable activities.
● Administer collection activities for delinquent accounts including corresponding with customers and negotiating
payment terms to satisfy accounts.
● Create scheduled and ad-hoc reports for business leadership.
● Designed and implemented policies that eliminated habitual late payers.
● Proficient use of QuickBooks, PayPal, Microsoft Excel and Word, Intuit Payment Network, and internet software.
Please contact me if I can be of assistance to you!
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers