condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Sirui model name / number: SUP204SR
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a must-have if you are doing video work it is also great for photography!
The photos here are were found online however it is excellent to like-new condition.
I am no rush to sell this so no low ballers, please!
***For an additional $60 I will include a Manfrotto 561BHDV-1 Fluid Video Monopod and Head.***
The SUP204SR Aluminum-Alloy Photo/Video Monopod from Sirui combines with an included tripod base to create a versatile support system while recording with a video camera, camcorder, or DSLR. The base features fold-out legs that when deployed, produces a 14.0" spread, forming a stable platform that allows the monopod and camera placed on it to swivel 360° and be tilted 20° in any direction.
• Monopod with tripod base creates a versatile support system while recording with a video camera, camcorder, or DSLR
• When deployed, fold-out legs on the base produce a 14.0" spread, forming a stable platform that allows the monopod to swivel 360° and be tilted 20° in any direction
• Loosening tripod base's locking knob and elevating its twist lock enables swivel and tilt movements by allowing its internal ball-and-socket joint to move freely
• After recording at an angle, monopod can be returned to the upright position and locked into place
• When combined, monopod and base supports up to 17.6 lb, measures 26.7" when folded, and weighs 3.3 lb
• Individually, monopod and base measure 21.5" and 8.5" when folded
• Can be set for a minimum height of 26.8" to a maximum height of 63.5"
• Monopod features 4 sections and twist locks for rapid deployment
• Foam cover on top section of monopod provides a secure and comfortable grip
• When loosened, twist lock immediately beneath the monopod's foam cover enables 360° of rotation that is independent of the swivel and tilt movements provided by the tripod base
• Rubber feet on base help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
• Tripod base can serve as a mini tripod that is 7.0" tall, rated to support 17.6 lb, and can accept cameras, lenses, sport optics, or tripod heads that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 mount
• Included hex keys to adjust the level of tension applied to each leg when moving between the spread and folded position or to remove and replace each leg
• Rubber feet and a spiked foot to facilitate use of monopod apart from the tripod base on hard or soft surfaces
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers