Design Concepts, a product design and innovation consultancy based in Madison, Wisconsin, is seeking an energetic, motivated, and skilled individual to join our administrative staff.
QR Code Link to This Post
For more than 50 years, Design Concepts has been delivering innovative product solutions that change the way people live, work and play. Our 70-person firm integrates strategy, research, design, engineering and prototyping expertise to develop remarkable products and services for some of the world's most respected brands. The receptionist position is a key component to the organization.
The receptionist gives the first impression of Design Concepts to clients, vendors and visitors. This person is responsible for a variety of activities.
• Answering multi line phones, door, and other typical front desk duties
• Managing client/vendor meeting hospitality (coordinating catering, set up, clean up, and take down, beverages and snacks, keeping kitchen and equipment clean, etc)
• Purchasing and maintaining office supplies, snacks, hospitality(client), postage meter, and more
• Sorting, shipping and delivering mail and packages
• Assisting in planning and organizing of employee and client lunches and outings
• Accounting and Human Resource department backup as needed
• Making business travel arrangements. Working with travel agent when necessary
• Managing outlook calendars
• Miscellaneous tasks and staff support as needed
Necessary skills and attributes to be successful at this position include:
• Good multitasking abilities
• Great communication and organization skills
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
• Food service knowledge and presentation skills important
• 1-3 years relevant experience helpful
• 30-40 hours per week
• Benefits available
• Professional appearance and welcoming attitude necessary
Please send resumes by the end of the day May 3, 2019, no exceptions. You can learn more about our firm at www.design-concepts.com. Salary will be based on experience. No phone calls please.