compensation: Salary Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a team member for our investment firm in Middleton, WI. The ideal candidate would work closely with clients as well as a team of four in an independent office.
1. Communication. This is the top priority of this role as the candidate will be receiving all incoming communication, whether it be visitors to the office, phone calls, emails, or postal mail. They would then handle any requests or disburse them to other team members as appropriate.
2. Workflow management. The next highest priority is running the day-to-day client workflow. This is knowing what task in a process is handled by which team member using the appropriate software. The candidate must also maintain the integration of data and processes between the various applications used by the company.
3. Support. Along with those major duties, the candidate would also be willing to step in and support the other team members with client service projects, marketing projects, and events.
- The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and be able to collaborate with the team, keeping client experience in mind always.
- They must be able to multi-task and transition easily between different responsibilities as they arise. Excellent organizational and time management skills is a must.
- They will be expected to be able to take on projects with little supervision and handle client interaction with grace and confidence.
- Familiarity with the financial industry is a plus but we are willing to train the right fit for our team!
This front desk position will be a detail oriented, team player who is customer service focused and willing to adapt, work independently and take on many roles within our small business. Hours are 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday. This is a salaried position with opportunities to grow and develop skills, a benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan and paid time off.
If you are interested, please forward your resume, availability for interview and start date.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers