compensation: $13-$14/hour: Based on Qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a full time Legal Secretary for a public-sector client in the Madison Area with a minimum of two (2) years of office experience in the legal field.
Position duties include:
• Performing secretarial duties using legal terminology, procedures, and documents
• Organizing and maintaining case files, form documents, and other records
• Generating and routing legal papers and correspondence, such as letters, summonses, complaints, motions, and subpoenas.
• Reception duties as assigned, including in person and telephone information services
• Scheduling and general office support
• Other duties as assigned
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of proficiency with computerized database services
• Excellent customer service skills
• Two (2) years of experience as a legal intern, clerk, or secretary
Required education: Bachelor's or Associate's Degree and equivalent work experience
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Shift/Work Days: First Shift, Monday-Friday
Benefits: Not available with this position
On Bus Route: Yes
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers