IMMEDIATE NEED: Looking for experience in healthcare software? (40 hrs/week) Limited Term Employment position, lasting up to 12 months assisting our support and implementation teams. Under general supervision, work closely with our internal and external clients on the support and implementation of our products. This involves the configuration and modification of applications using established guidelines. Opportunities for extension and growth for high performers!
QR Code Link to This Post
Company: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Surveillance and Compliance
Location: West Madison – Please note, Wolters Kluwer has several Madison Offices. This role is specific to the Health division.
• Casual dress code
• Beautiful office on Madison’s convenient west side
• Free onsite fitness center
• Free parking ramp attached to building
• Free beverages which include: gourmet coffee, tea, soda, juice, and flavored water
Responsible for a queue of cases and assignments generated by customer and internal needs, including but not limited to:
• Modifying site configurations based on established guidelines and best practices.
• Data Entry of customer information into proprietary applications.
• Gather requirements from internal and external clients to appropriately coordinate implementation workload and schedule.
• Communicate to internal and external clients the status of issues being addressed and projects being worked on.
• Use Salesforce.com to document progress on cases and projects.
• Escalate issues or situations that require further assistance to Customer Support Manager as needed.
• Maintain deadlines and turnaround time for work as set by the Customer Support Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Customer Support Manager and other team members.
Minimum requirement: HS Diploma, extremely reliable, proficient with computers & technology. Preferred previous experience working in an office environment, experience with MS Office products, professional phone presence and communication skills, hard worker and takes initiative.