We are Star One Staffing of Madison are recruiting for a Bilingual Receptionist
Medical Office Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
Medical Office Receptionist Job Duties:
· Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
· Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
· Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
· Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
· Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
· Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
· Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
· Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
· Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
· Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Office Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus
Please submit resume or fill out an application on our website at www.staronemadison.com
Job Type: Full-time
The schedule is the following:
Monday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm (rotation)
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers