compensation: $12 to 13/hour, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Become an Administrative Assistant for a public sector client and put your experience to work. The Administrative Assistant will answer phones and emails, perform data entry, and provide administrative support to office personnel.
Qualified candidates must have prior experience working as an administrative assistant or at least one year of equivalent office experience. Prior experience with multi-line phone systems, scanning, filing, and administrative work is a requirement.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Implement and monitor projects as directed by management
• Assist in training staff and new hires
• Record and data management
• Other related office duties may be assigned
• Proficient typing/data entry skills, with excellent accuracy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion
• Strong time management and organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ideal candidate will have an energetic, warm, and friendly personality, and work well as part of a team
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Prior office experience required
• Hours: 40 hours/week
• Shift/Work Days: 1st shift, Monday-Friday
• Pay: $12 to $13/hour, depending on experience
• Benefits: Not available with this position
• On Bus Route: Yes
• Work Location: Central Madison, contract work at a client site
To apply, please submit a current resume that includes your job history, experience, and relevant education.
Hiring and Staff Services, Inc. has offered a variety of services to the Madison community for 25 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers