compensation: $10/hour paid via paypal employment type: contract telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
About the job:
I run an ecommerce store. I'm hiring someone to help me process the return items we receive. All the returns are shirts and hats.
The daily tasks will look something like this:
- you drive to my office and pick up the returns for that day. (I'm on the near east side of Madison.)
- take the packages home
- open each one to confirm the contents, then make the update in our simple system
- once a week or so, take the products to Goodwill or St Vinny's (or a suitable charity) for donation
You'll be expected to provide a simple daily update to confirm the tasks are done.
You'll do this 4 - 6 days per week. It is a semi-flexible based on the volume of returns we receive.
Right now, the job will be 8 - 12 hours per week. As we get further into the holiday season, it may rise to 10 - 20 hours per week.
I expect this job to run at least until February. If you're great, I'll probably find more work for you.
You'll be paid $10/hr via paypal. I'll pay you weekly. To make sure this is all in accordance with the IRS, you'll need to submit a W9 form before first payment (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf)
You will need your own laptop or computer. I'll show you how to use our returns processing system, which is quite simple.
We're ready to hire someone ASAP.
Please reply via email with numbered answers to the following:
1. Please provide a brief intro about yourself.
2. Please attach or link to your resume.
3. What makes you a good fit for this job?
4. Aside from Thanksgiving day, Xmas day & new years day, can you work all other days during the holiday season? If not, what days are you unavailable?
5. What is 1 example that shows how reliable and consistent you are?
6. Can you work up to 6 days per week? And up to 20hrs/week?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers