- Coach and otherwise guide a team of employees to achieve optimum levels of productivity, quality and safety while meeting operational deadlines and budgets
- Recruiting and hiring qualified employees and ensuring that they receive all necessary training and education
- Maintain a high performance work environment through appropriate goal-setting, operating principles, communication, and fair treatment of all employees
- Take action to correct poor performance and poor behavior that puts the employee or team at risk or impacts the team’s ability to achieve its objectives
- Basic math and reading skills obtained by a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic computer skills
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with plant manager, sales staff, and warehouse personnel
- Demonstrates the ability to understand equipment and tolerances from past experience and successful past performance
- Warehouse experience with forklift, packing and measuring.
- This individual must also demonstrate successful leadership and team building skills – even if from an unrelated business or non-business organization
thyssenkrupp Supply Chain Services is a dynamic, forward thinking company offering great benefits, career advancement, and abundant learning opportunities. As a subsidiary of the global thyssenkrupp AG based in Germany, we have the security and resources of a large corporation, with a sense of ownership that is usually reserved for small companies. At tk your voice will be heard. When you join our team you are joining a skilled group of professionals with diverse backgrounds across many cultures and industries. Our company values are centered on promoting personal growth, diversity, community engagement, environmental responsibility, and career development. As a growing company, opportunities for advancement are plentiful for those who are willing to work hard - we strive to promote from within.
In the last four years our company size has nearly quadrupled. We now employ over 3,000 people across 35+ locations in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Working mainly in 5 major industries ¬- automotive, renewable energy, heavy manufacturing, commercial construction, and infrastructure logistics – we strive to be the preferred provider for supply chain services in North America. Our services span our “Hands, Wheels, Walls” approach: Quality Inspection, Logistics Management, and Warehousing & Distribution.
If this sounds like the right environment for you, apply today to thyssenkrupp Supply Chain Services:
It’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers