Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals with experience designing and optimizing campaigns in marketing automation programs such as Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, HubSpot and Pardot. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. We are looking for an email marketing expert who can assist clients in setting up sales funnels, drip campaigns, and scheduled content. As our clients often have a diverse set of marketing needs, they may also need assistance with social media posting, content creation, PPC advertising, and website updates.
As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of different clients, with whom you would work to achieve their marketing goals. Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text, as well as complete work throughout the business day. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business. Starting pay is $19 per hour. You would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
The following qualifications are required:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience as marketing coordinator or higher
• Expert level proficiency with either Active Campaign or Infusionsoft marketing automation software, including use of features that trigger emails based on the recipient’s identity or actions
• Experience creating email marketing campaigns, including editing templates
• Experience creating marketing copy and content for social media, emails, and websites
• Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday – Friday
• Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
• Quiet location in which to take phone calls
The following qualifications are not required, but would be useful:
• Pardot experience
• Website experience, including design/maintenance of WordPress sites
• Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, including both organic and pay per click marketing
Qualities we are looking for:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight