compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Large Wisconsin cleaning contractor is seeking experienced person to direct, train, and work with staff primarily in Dane County.
Full-time Second Shift
Primary Responsibilities include/but are not limited to:
• Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and
labor availability, and workloads.
• Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
• Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
• Inspect materials, products, and buildings
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
• Take charge personality
Valid WI drivers license and a good driving record. , Bilingual in English and Spanish (A plus)
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision , Paid Vacation time, Holiday pay, Mileage Reimbursement