compensation: $18.00 per hour employment type: contract internship
QR Code Link to This Post
• A minimum of 2 years in a Bachelors program and be currently enrolled or graduated with a major in HR or a related area
• Cover Letter *you must submit a cover letter with your resume to be considered for this position.
• Include work availability from December 2018 to June 2019 in the cover letter
Summary of Position:
Data Recognition Corporation is a national leader in the educational testing industry. We are seeking an HR Intern to work with recruiting and HR functions for a high volume staff of temporary Test Scorers. The internship begins in December 2018 and ends June 2019.
• Interview candidates
• Mail offer letters, follow up for confirmation of acceptance
• Review employee new hire paperwork
• Handle day to day HR responsibilities
• Maintains HRIS records
• Assist HR Representatives and scoring center staff in the resolution of employee relations issues
• Responsible for onboarding new employees
• Educate new employees on the policies and procedures
• Conduct criminal background checks, degree verification, and confirm employees' eligibility to work in the United States through E-Verify
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction
• Time Management
• Analytical and organizational skills
• Work in a very fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
DRC offers an opportunity to gain professional HR experience, to work with a diverse employee population and to polish your business communication/public speaking skills. For more information about our company, please see our website at www.datarecognitioncorp.com.
**The position begins in December 2018 and ends near the end of June 2019. **
Location: 620 Allendale Road, Suite 115, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Hours: 24-32 hours per week (some flexibility allowed with the number of hours each week), Monday - Friday, including business days and evenings
Pay Rate $18.00 per hour
*You must submit a cover letter with your resume to be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers