QR Code Link to This Post
The Resident Care Coordinator works as a liaison between residents, resident families, and staff. The Resident Care Coordinators duties also include problem solving resident concerns and coordinating care with the Caregivers.
1. Caregiver scheduling and resident assignments, working within the department allowances.
2. Coordinate admissions with assistant administrator including supervising move-ins to be sure accommodations are as desired and care is immediately implemented.
3. Family/resident admission interviews.
4. Immediately bring prohibited conditions or at-risk residents in need of a higher level of care to the attention of the assistant administrator.
5. Coordinate care planning with home health agencies on site, working within community policy.
6. Arrange for transportation as desired by the resident.
7. Arrange for resident special needs involving other departments, verifying follow through.
8. Function as a liaison with families ensuring special needs/requests/complaints are addressed. Inform assistant administrator, in writing and verbally, of all family or resident complaints.
9. Monitor staff performance, providing or arranging assistance as needed.
10.Read all communication notes regarding the community between the Caregiver shifts.
11.Coordinate staff training and in-service schedules with the Assistant Administrator
12.Supervise the medication room and orders, working with and supervising Medication Aides and Caregivers.
13.Other duties as assigned.
Please visit our website at www.sylvancrossings.com to learn more and apply today by submitting an application online! You may also check us out on Facaebook and LinkedIn to stay abreast of future opportunities, networking events, and news. Thank you for your interest in our home. When you come to work for us, you learn how you can mean so much, to so many.