compensation: Starting salary based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Fromagination kitchen/catering staff performs a variety of food preparation duties including creating artisan food trays (sandwich, cheese, meat and dessert) and lunch menu preparation (sandwiches, soup, salads and cheese plates).
• Prepare lunch and catering orders
• Keep the kitchen and catering room clean and organized
• Answer the telephone: refer calls and take orders
• Attend to customer complaints
• Maintain kitchen inventory and prevent food waste
• Assist Kitchen Manager with planning food menus
• Experience working in fast-paced environment
• Ability to work weekends
• Ability to work with a team
• Standing for extended periods of time; ability to lift 30 pounds.
• Attention to food safety/kitchen hygiene requirement (certification a plus)
• Taking responsibility and being trustworthy
• Demonstrated interest in Wisconsin cheese and local foods
• Prior experience with small-batch food production
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure; patience
• Clear and frequent communication; follow-up
• Good time management
• Creativity; problem-solving
• Willingness to about artisan cheese, wine, charcuterie, bread and accompaniments
• Excellent customer service
• Proficient knife skills
• Wisconsin ServSafe certification
Hourly Salary Range
• Starting hourly wage based on experience
• 30% discount on shop purchases (alcohol not included), and 50% discount on lunch. Health insurance stipend available for full-time employees after 90 days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers