compensation: $40,000 - $50,000 starting salary per year plus bonus program employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Located near Egg Harbor on Wisconsin's Door County peninsula.
We are a growing landscape services company specializing in sustainable landscaping with native plants.
We offer above average compensation in a positive, progressive culture.
-Work with clients, team members and vendors to ensure we can exceed client expectations.
-Meet with existing and potential clients to establish their needs and project requirements
throughout the decision process.
-Perform site data collection and analysis, create designs - conceptual through final.
-Estimate projects, write proposals and contracts and present to clients and close the sale.
-Work with office, nursery and oversee landscape teams to ensure complete client satisfaction during all phases of projects.
-Coordinate materials and equipment needed for projects.
-Perform site layout.
-Perform landscape team instruction/management on projects and monitor for quality.
-Maintain a high level of quality, efficiency and customer service.
-Promote the company and services offered.
Above average salary.
Health insurance contribution.
- 2 years design experience preferred.
- Proficient in Dynascape or ability to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express).
- Proficient in use of iPhone, iPad, Surface tablet, or will train.
- Proficient in use of laser transit, or will train.
- Experience and knowledge of landscape installation in order to accurately estimate materials, equipment needs and labor.
- Broad knowledge of plants, including natives, landscape materials and equipment.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Possess strong social, organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Creativity, plant and hardscape materials knowledge and construction techniques very important.
-Attention to detail, customer service and satisfaction of paramount importance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities