Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
• Make a difference every day!
• Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
• Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
• Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
• Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
• Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
• Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
• 21 years of age or older
• Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education with a kindergarten endorsement OR
• Bachelor's degree with 15 credit hours in Early Childhood Education OR
• Bachelor's degree with a CDA OR
• Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education and 3 years of experience in an early childhood program
• Must have previous management experience and at least 1 year of experience working in a licensed child care facility.
Click to apply!You will now be redirected to create a candidate profile, complete our online application and take a brief assessment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers