Spartan Landscaping LLC is looking to hire an experienced Landscape Foreman and Landscape Crew Members to work as part of a team to install and maintain landscapes. Landscape Crew Members will report to and assist Landscape Foreman on all maintenance and landscaping jobs.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Valid and insurable Wisconsin Drivers License with no major pending infractions.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Landscape Crew Member for Landscape Foreman position, previous Landscape Foreman experience preferred but not required. (Pay based on experience)
• No Minimum experience as a Landscape Crew Member, previous Landscape experience preferred but not required. (Pay based on experience)
• Physical ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and to work a minimum of 8 hours a day performing physical labor.
• Demonstrated ability to operate and maintain landscape related equipment such as medium duty trucks, trailers, skid steer loaders and attachments, dethatching equipment, aerators, sod cutters, rototillers, chainsaws, pruning tools, snow plows, snow blowers, salt spreaders, and any other necessary equipment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of landscape plants and construction, including but not limited to: retaining walls, grading, patios, walks, plant installation, and irrigation systems.
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work with a wide range of people.
• Interacts with clients in a respectful manner at all times.
ATTITUDE AND CONDUCT
• Understands and follows company policies and procedures.
• Maintains a positive, professional work attitude with good working relationships between employees and management at all times.
• Maintains professional appearance by following company dress code.
• Crew Members follow direction of Foreman and/or General Manager.
• Maintains and organizes records and files related to own work to assure the timely accomplishment of tasks.
• Foreman assists with training of employees as needed.
• Keeping shop in clean and working order.
• Participates in meeting all company goals.
• Keeps all work areas orderly and neat.
• Foreman will complete and turn in all paperwork in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follows estimating standards for job profitability and efficiency by maintaining efficient, steady work pace.
• Foreman will produce high quality of work and while coaching Crew Members on quality standards.
• Planting, grading, earthwork, pruning, weeding, brush and debris removal, tilling, digging, raking, lawn installation, mowing, fertilizing, irrigation system installation and maintenance, retaining walls and paver brick work,and any other tasks associated with landscape maintenance, installation, and construction. Snow removal will consist of shoveling, operating snow blowers, and salting. Foreman will be responsible for driving plow truck.
• Oversees and/or performs loading of materials, tools, and equipment pertinent to daily job assignment.
Pay Based on Experience
*Crew Members ($12-$15/hr starting pay, with evaluation raises every 6 months.)
*Landscape Foreman ($17-$20/hr starting pay, with evaluation raises every 6 months.)
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 years Foreman, 0-5 years Crew Member
Must be 18yrs old to apply, on the job training provided.