compensation: Based on Experience. Please reply to this posting with your resume and wage requirements. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Warren Heating and Cooling, LLC is looking for an Office Manager who is dependable and organized. This challenging position requires the candidate to be independently responsible for customer service and running the daily aspects of our HVAC office, including dispatching a staff of five service technicians.
This is a Full Time position. Monday-Friday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Answer phones, schedule and dispatch service calls
• Schedule HVAC technicians, process timecards, payroll reports
• Accounts Receivable: Process payments, credit cards, bank deposits/reconciliation
• Accounts Payable: Process invoices in an efficient and timely manner, monthly vendor statement reconciliation
• Enter financial transactions in Sage/Peachtree accounting software and spreadsheet
• Other record keeping such as ordering parts, inventory control
• Must have previous Office Management experience
• Attendance on a regular and consistent basis
• Exceptional organizational, analytical and time management skills
• Capability to handle a high volume of work with accuracy and attention to detail
• Data entry skills along with an aptitude for numbers and learning new technologies quickly
• Proficient in MS Office - Windows, Word and advanced Excel skills
• Experience with Sage/Peachtree software is a plus, but not a requirement
• Ability to multi-task and the judgment to reset priorities in order to meet deadlines
• Motivated, can work independently and is not afraid to ask questions or clarify instructions
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team Player who is flexible and maintains an positive attitude
• Prior Heating and Air Conditioning experience a plus
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
• Hourly wage is based on experience
• This position is available to the right candidate immediately or with appropriate notice to current employer
• Benefits include: Health Care Plan, Dental Plan, FSA/DCSA Plan, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time Off and Holiday Compensation
Please reply to this posting with your resume and salary requirements.
For more information about our company visit: www.warrenheating.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers