We are Star One Staffing of Madison, Inc. recruiting a Plant manager for one of our Oregon area production clients. Salary range $50,000-60,000/year plus annual bonus and benefits once you fulfill your probationary period.
Job Summary: Responsible directing and coordinating the daily operations of the plant. Institutes policies and procedures and administers training to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure all facilities and process equipment is maintained and optimal efficiency.
* Decide what repairs are required or replaces plant equipment as necessary.
* Implement and maintain preventive maintenance procedures for all equipment.
* Maintain preventive maintenance records for all equipment.
* Implement cost control systems for capital purchases and operational expenses.
* Obtain proposals for capital purchases as well as contracted services.
* Work with Controller to develop a capital purchasing plan (5-year plan).
* Organize shop floor and overall plant cleanliness.
* Work with Production Manager and HR Manager to determine proper staffing levels.
* Work with Production Manager to schedule all equipment maintenance.
* Work with Production Manager to develop and implement cost reduction programs.
* Train employees on the operation of plant equipment.
* Analyze equipment history to determine necessary spare parts inventory.
* Maintain spare parts inventory and order replacement parts as necessary.
* Ensure adherence to all plant policies and procedures.
* Provide new employees with proper training.
* Develop ongoing operational and safety programs for all employees.
* Update and maintain all training records to ensure compliance with appropriate requirements.
* Work with HR Manager to maintain and update Employee Handbook.
* Prepare and updates the Safety Handbook as necessary.
* Develop and maintains safety training programs for all employees.
* Prepare and maintains records of safety training for all employees.
* Oversee the company Safety Committee.
* Develop safety policies and procedures.
* Purchase necessary safety supplies and equipment as necessary.
* Develop and maintains SDS policy.
* Oversee employee discipline.
* Implement appropriate plant security procedures and maintain security equipment.
* Ensure adherence to Federal, State and OSHA rules and regulations.
* Provide direction, leadership, development and training to accomplish goals and objectives.
* Supervise Maintenance Technician and Janitorial staff.
Please submit resume or fill out an application on our website at www.staronemadison.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers